"the weather seems ruff today doesnt it Spot haha?"
"dont patronize me Greg"
it’s 2014 why do printers still sound like you’re sacrificing your first born child to the aztec gods
Actually, I think the kid is playing Minecraft. Which is essentially digital Legos.
Two generations of creative people, just different methods of expression. Let’s not shit on the digital age as much, ‘eh?
You know what’s great about Minecraft?
You don’t get lacerations from stepping on it.
You know what’s great about legos?
Your shit doesn’t get blown up because a green penis snuck up on you.
I mean come on
the whole movie is gold
It’s just one pun after another
The movie is completely random and it’s amazing
someone find the shit hitting the fan gif.
"PUTANA DA SEATBELTZ"
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES EVER!
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
your sheep looks concerned
my fall look today is winged eyeliner, plum lipstick, and a look on my face like i’m fucking your boyfriend and can’t wait for you to find out.
My fall look is simple liner with bold lashes, burgundy lipstick, a gleam in my eyes that let’s men know that I’ll suck their dick, their money out of their bank accounts, and the souls right out of their bodies.
this is my favorite post on tumblr currently
things i don’t own enough of
• make up
• other useless things that will get me nowhere in life but I want them